ANAHUAC UNIVERSITY NETWORK
Universidad Anáhuac graduates of the bachelor's degree program in Industrial Design possess a solid knowledge base, well-honed human skills, and the ability to identify and propose innovative solutions to social problems using design techniques and taking into account human, psychological, sociocultural, economic, administrative, technical, functional, aesthetic, and emotional factors in any context. They work in multidisciplinary teams, thinking strategically and managing proposals in order to develop products and services. Our graduates act guided by their commitment to the highest ethical standards and the well-being of society and the environment as a whole.
- Our program is designed to help students develop the professional competencies required by the marketplace.
- Our program emphasizes the configuration, production, and management processes of design projects, and environmental responsibility (rational use of energy, sustainability, non-polluting materials, compliance with international guidelines on environmental preservation, rational and respectful management of human resources).
- You will gain the skills needed to build an international career or launch a business venture.
- You will develop the ability to adapt to the needs of multidisciplinary teams.
- Anáhuac University offers students the opportunity to participate in exchange programs with international design schools.
- Our school features modern equipment and facilities.
- We offer education with a practical approach.
- Our faculty consists of top professors who provide individualized attention to students.
- You may choose to pre-specialize in a particular branch of industrial design, such as environmental design, transportation, jewelry, or animation.
- You will recognize the needs of people in specific contexts, identify opportunities, and generate product or service ideas to contribute innovative solutions to problems in the realms of education, environment, industry, mobility and transportation, health, housing, among many others.
- You will participate in the development of projects, adding value as a consultant, advisor, leader, coordinator or director. In these instances, you will contribute a strategic mindset, problem analysis skills, understanding and empathy towards the parties involved, as well as the ability to drive action and execution to move solutions forward.
- You will generate concepts for new products and services striking a balance between aesthetics, functionality, and usability in order to improve people's quality of life.
- You will gain an understanding of the fundamental principles of design and find solutions to represent images, objects, and spaces using drawings (sketches), materials (models and prototypes), and technological aids (CAD/CAM).
- You will possess the leadership skills needed to join, collaborate with, and lead multidisciplinary teams.
- The bachelor's degree program in industrial design qualifies graduates for positions in design and architecture firms as well as public and private organizations in the industrial, business, and cultural sectors. Alternatively, you may start your own business and become a design entrepreneur.